Get Involved with the Program
Utility participation in the Northwest Ductless Heat Pump Project is easy. Our team provides support, including marketing and technical tools, templates and services. Get in touch with us and we’ll help you get started.
Get tools, resources and information for promoting ductless heat pumps to your utility customers.
- Ready-to-use marketing copy, advertisements and images
- Helpful homeowner education materials
- Cold-climate heat pump specifications and qualified products list
... and much more
Resources for Ductless Heat Pumps in Cold
Cold-climate ductless heat pumps can provide utility customers with comfortable heating when outdoor temperatures are as low as -15°F. The NW Ductless Heat Pump Project offers multiple resources to help our utility partners understand how to identify these systems. These resources will also help installers ensure maximum performance and energy savings for your customers. The Project’s resources include:
- Cold-climate ductless heat pump specifications and installation recommendations
- A list of ductless systems that meet Northwest specifications*
- An easy-to-reference guide for installers on recommended installation practices (PDF | Blog)
- Instructional videos for your installers on how to use NEEA’s free HVAC Sizing Tool to properly size a ductless system for your customers
These cold-climate resources are intended to help Northwest utilities and ductless heat pump installers gain the knowledge they need to accelerate the adoption of high-efficiency, ductless heat pumps in their service territories.
*To access the list of qualified products that meet Northwest specifications, please contact NEEA Program Manager Suzi Asmus to request access. If you have been granted access, be sure you have logged into your Conduit account to open the link.
The NW Ductless Heat Pump Project works to ensure Northwest utilities and installers are aware of and included in ductless heating and cooling system promotion opportunities. For the most up-to-date information, visit the promotions page.
Market Research and Technology Reports
Visit NEEA’s Resources & Reports page to find the latest market progress evaluation report and access the history of market and technology research. You can also access utility meeting notes and presentations on the Project’s Conduit page.